Lipozene Reviews and Diet Mistakes to Avoid
The new year is here but people are struggling to lose weight and lose it quickly. I was watching tv the other day and saw an ad for Lipozene. The people on the ad all had positive Lipozene reviews but I wondered where these reviews the truth. It turns out people have had mixed results.
Real People…Real Results
Note: I tried Lipozene but found a much faster, safer alternative! I lost over 30 pounds in 2.5 months and have managed to keep it off. Keep reading below to find out how I did it. Please read my post all the way through! Update: 01-23-15 Real Lipozene Reviews don’t lie.
Lipozene Reviews – 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Try Lipozene!
- University Clinical Trial Seems Sketchy – Lipozene claims that their pill has been clinically proven to lose weight. Issue: In very tiny print on their website, it claims that participants lost 3.86 pounds of weight loss over an 8 week period. The study quoted is NOT from the actual product itself but from the main ingredient, Glucomannan. While this is some weight loss, it is not major and the lipozene reviews should note this. The ‘major university’ in the double blind study was also never named.
- Potential for Constipation and Diarrhea – Lipozene itself is just a fiber pill. Fiber alone cannot help you to lose weight. Lipozene actually absorbs water from your gut and as a result your stomach starts to swell. This only leaves about 30% of your stomach available for food. If you are not drinking tons of water while taking these pills, you could suffer from horrible diarrhea and constipation. Note: Some people have reported this as a major issue in their reviews!
- It is just a hyped up fiber pill that has no real clinical evidence behind it. I’m sorry, but this is the truth. Glucomannan does not help your body to burn fat or boost your metabolism. There is no claim on the website that you will lose a specific number of pounds. If you really want to go out and by a fiber pill, then there are much cheaper alternatives out on the market. The other ingredients besides Glucomannan are not clearly listed on the lablel either. It goes to show you that you should be careful about the Lipozene reviews.
Final Lipozene Reviews Conclusion
I tried it and didn’t lose any weight and started to feel sick. I was then introduced to a safer, faster alternative that will help you to lose weight quickly.
Simple Steps to Fast Weight Loss
Ok, So, How did I lose over 30 pounds in 2.5 months? I cut down on the amount of sugary drinks and fatty foods from my diet. Notice, I didn’t say eliminate. I think people ultimately must make changes that they can live with.
As I reported and align with the other negative reviews about Lipozene, I did not lose weight with this product and it did make me feel sick. I’ve come to the realization that many of you would like fast results but still may want to take diet pills. That is perfectly normal as some diet pills out there can be effective and be safe.
A Diet Pill That Will Produce Results
What is It?
The diet pill itself is an appetite suppressant and a fat burning supplement. It works by manipulating chemicals in the brain that control your urge to eat in addition to how you burn fat. In a nutshell, the supplement helps to boost your metabolism, burn stored fat, and reduce hunger.
Is the product safe?
The product itself is made in the U.S. and in fda approved facility. This means that a certain level of quality standards must be met. It has been on the market since 2009. Unlike other diet pills, there has not been any long term side effects reported, so it is definitely safe.
What kind of results will I get?
If you take a look at their website, you will actually see that there has been tons of testimonials from actual users. I really like this since a lot of diet pills can provide you with false claims. On average, the website claims that a person can lose 25 pounds in 6 weeks. You may be able to lose more or less depending upon your lifestyle.
How does it work?
It helps to boost your energy levels and increase your body temperature slightly in order to help your burn fat. This is known as thermogenesis.
- Trimethylxanthin – This is actually a big word for caffeine. Not suprisingly to most of you out there, caffeine helps to increase your energy levels.
- L-carnitin-L-carnitin basically transforms fatty acids into energy for muscular activity. It reduces the fat storage in your body and helps you to gain more muscle mass.
There are other ingredients that all aid to help you to lose weight. You can actually read them on the official website.
Bottom Line: You do not have to change your exercise or eating habits in order to lose weight with this pill.
Avg. Fat Loss – 3 to 5 LBS. Per Week
The problem is that without the proper mindset and goals weight loss will just be a temporary thing. The key is to make small changes that you can live with that give you big results overtime. Making small changes along with a proven diet pill is a smart, safe alternative that will give you real results! I hope you have gotten a clearer picture from my post as opposed to the other Lipozene reviews. Thanks again for reading my article about Lipozene reviews.