Free Immunizations for Arizona Children
Baby Shots 2010
The City of Phoenix Fire Departments offers free childhood immunizations for children between the ages of 6 weeks to18 years old. The 2010 program "Baby Shots" is offered at the following locations throughout Phoenix, Arizona:
- Phoenix Spectrum Mall - 1703 W. Bethany Home Rd.
- Paradise Valley Hospital - 3929 E. Bell Rd.
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital - 1919 E. Thomas Rd.
- Cummings Community Center - 8525 W. Osborn Rd.
- Golden Gate Community Center - 1625 N. 39th Ave.
- Chicanos por la Causa - 1402 S. Central Ave.
- Deer Valley Community Center - 2001 W. Wahalla Drive
Contact The Ctiy of Phoenix Fire Department BabyShots at 602-534-BABY(2229) to confirm the exact dates, times and locations.
US 2010 Recommended Immunization Schedules
Provided by Center for Disease
Control and Prevention
Arizona Immunization Requirements for School
Frequently Asked Questions ???
- What do immunizations do?
- Will the immunization give you the disease its supposed to prevent?
- Why should I subject my child to a painful shot if vaccines aren't 100% effective?